About Me

Email me: cookingwitharegularguy@gmail.com

Monday, October 25, 2010

Awesome Cooking Blogs!



I recently discovered two AWESOME cooking blogs:

The Paupered Chef - www.thepauperedchef.com, by Nick Kindelsperger and Blake Royer, professional food writers and cocktail enthusiasts.

and

No Special Effects - http://manggy.blogspot.com, by Mark Manguerra - a 20 something(maybe now 30 something?) amateur chef from the Philippines, who is a Doctor in real life.

These are two really incredible sites with recipes that are right up my alley. Last night my wife made some amazing Califlower roasted with Cumin, Corriander and Chili from No Special Effects. It was out of this world.

I debated whether or not to share these blogs, because once you go to these sites, you may never visit The Regular Guy Again!

The bar has been raised, so I've gotta step up my game big time.

2 comments:

  1. Oh come on, Tyler, the cauliflower did all the work ;) Thank you so much for the kind words! It means a lot. And you are doing a great job here- I gravitated especially to the Bolognese :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're most welcome, Manggy. Hope you find the time to get back to your blog -- fortunately I have a ton of your old posts to go thru!

    Hope all is well in the Philippines. You going to be rooting for Pacquaio this weekend?

    ReplyDelete